Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Where have I been, you ask?

That's a terribly nosy thing to be asking, if I'm honest. I'm entitled to my privacy, y'know. If I choose to hide from the public eye for a few days or a couple of weeks it's entirely at my discretion. So nyah.

But if you are interested (and I'm guessing you are, if you're reading this) I've been exceptionally busy with my new job for the past couple of weeks. As you may know I'm currently saving for a wedding which has meant incredibly long shifts that simply haven't allowed me much time for filming, let alone editing. However, this weekend should see the long-awaited freestyle lesson video, along with a couple of surprises I have planned (without giving too much away, I've discovered a way of teaching the siren with a 100% success rate...)

So, in between working and tackling the exceptionally tough visa checklist (that is so long the print-outs are totally covering my bed as I type this) I've been tackling Final Fantasy XIII. Terrible. Simply terrible. Without meaning to sound like every other critic it does genuinely get good towards the end, but I wasn't having any actual fun until the 35 hour mark. Everything up to then felt like an absolute slog. I'll probably post a full view on that at some point, mind you.

Anyway, to sum things up, this weekend you should expect to see the videos teaching the freestyle I posted some time ago. I haven't decided how many videos it'll take yet, but it'll probably be two or three bars per video. I'll also be turning the cogs for the Beatbox With Me series too, since I have several beats that I need to film footage of. I doubt I'll be posting them this week since I do hate posting too many videos at once, but they are high on my list of things to do.

So, keep your eyes on the YouTube channel, keep spreading the word, and hopefully once I've sorted all this paperwork I'll finally have some actual free time!

Peace, love, and several acres of rainforest

-FT

No comments:

Post a Comment